Block Websites Using Host File
1. Open Windows Explorer and navigate to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc.
2. Double-click hosts, and select Notepad when Windows prompts you to choose a program. If you don’t get the prompt, or if the hosts file opens in another program, open Notepad.
3. Place the cursor at the end of the last line, which will say something such as “127.0.0.1 localhost” or “::1 localhost”. Press Enter to create a new line.
4. Type 127.0.0.1, tap the spacebar once, and then type the address of a website you want to block. For example, to block all traffic from YouTube, type 127.0.0.1 www.youtube.com on this line.
5. Continue to add the websites you wish to block, each prefaced with 127.0.0.1 and a space.
6. Click File, Save to commit to your changes. Dismiss any warnings from antimalware software, which may be triggered by your editing of the hosts file.
7. Close any open browser windows, and then reopen a browser to test your edits. The blocked sites should not display in any browser.
Twitter Link https://twitter.com/RdWith
if you have any question about this video please comment.
Thanks For Watching This Video.