How to Find WiFi Password
01) Open the command prompt and run it as administrator.
02) In the next step, we want to know about all the profiles that are stored on our computer. So, type the following command in the cmd:
netsh wlan show profile
03) This command will list out all the WiFi profiles that you have ever connected to.
04) In the above picture, I have intentionally blurred some of my WiFi network names. As you can see, there are eight WiFi networks that I connect to. So, let’s go and find out the password for the WiFi ‘RD With IT’ in this case, which I created intentionally for this article.
05) Type the following command to see the password of any WiFi network:
netsh wlan show profile WiFi-name key=clear
The command will be like:
netsh wlan show profile RD With IT key=clear
06) Under the security settings, in the ‘key content’, you see the WiFi password of that particular network
Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/RD-With-It-116524959749135
Twitter Link https://twitter.com/RdWith
if you have any question about this video please comment.
Thanks For Watching This Video.
Record Your Screen in 1 Minute Windows 10
Convert Video with Subtitle
Create QR Code for free